1. Please standby computer/laptop to access to the internet and connection must be via LAN (cable) [Connect the LAN (cable) to the yellow port in Maxis Router and direct to computer/laptop].
2. You may open any web browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and etc.
3. On the address bar, please go to http://192.168.1.254 and below page will appear.
The default login of the router as below. If you have done a configuration on your router previously, the password may be different.
Password: Router S/N (Available on the sticker at the back of the router)
4. Once you have successfully login, the router's web-based setup page will appear. Please follow below steps for the configuration.
5. From the left menu, choose Wireless 2.4GHz and then click Basic Settings tab on the left menu to access to below screen.
6. You may change the Wireless Network Name (SSID) and the SSID Password to follow your preferences, then click "Save" for the changes to take place.
Please reconnect to the new wireless name with the new password once completed.
7. Since this is a dual band router, you will have 2 Wireless Network Names (SSID) i.e. 2.4GHz and 5GHz. You may connect to any of the SSID, preferably with a stronger signal available.
You may change the Wireless Network Name (SSID) and the SSID Password to follow your preferences for 5GHz by choosing Wireless 5GHz then click Basic Settings.
Click "Save" for the changes to take place and reconnect to the new wireless name with the new password once completed.